Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2nd B-Day


Here is one of the pics captured at Kiddie Kandids for Keira's 2yr pics. Man oh man did we have a hard time with these! Miss Keira decided that she was going to have NOTHING to do with it and refused to even get up on the stage. After working with her for 1/2 hr we finally got her up there. Then it was work, work, work again to get her to do anything. I wasn't able to fix her mashed down carseat hair, but I didn't care at this point. Thx to Grandma being there, we finally got some pretty cute pics. You'd never of guessed what we went through from seeing them :) I guess she's welcoming me into the terrible two's!!!

2 comments:

Jody Proper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jody Proper said...

I see you went to the cutest blog on the block! Very cute background!

I see you also went to Lilypie also and I see like me you had trouble with inputing her age! I don't know how I finally got mine right - it was frustrating I remember.

Avery is only one and after her 8 month pictures I DREAD and HATE picture day and know it will probably only get worse till it gets better. Most people have no idea what fools we make our ourselves and what work it is to get your kid to smile!

Hope you had a nice wkend.

Jody

August 3, 2008 4:06 PM