I told Keira that if she went poopy on the potty I'd take her for a pony ride. Well, that's all it took I guess, cause she did it all week and my promise was kept! She loved it! She just all of a sudden decided to be potty trained all in one day!!! What a big girl ;)
4 comments:
Way to go Keira!!!!!!!!!! I hope I can bribe Avery like that :)
Did you take her to Hershberger's Truck Patch??
Yeah, she loves that place. Before we left she went to give her last little piece of food to a bunny and this chicken came flying at her outta no where and tried to steal it! She wasn't very impressed and none the less scared the crap outta her :) She goes potty all the time now except for a few mistakes here and there at night! Which I know will take a while! She's doing sooo good :) How's Avery doing with the teeth?
I haven't taken Avery out there yet....I know she would love it since she LOVES animals. Maybe this spring.
2 big molars on top are through but think there is more coming soon. She's been sleeping through the night...going on week #2!! Woohoo!
Do you wear pull ups on Keira at night?
yeah, but it's rare that she makes a mistake...she's doing sooo good! I'm so proud of her :) Yeay for the all nighters! hope she keeps it up for ya!
Post a Comment