Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tonsil and Adenoids begone!


So, on 6/22/09, Keira, was scheduled to get her tonsils and adenoids out at Akron Children's Hospital with Dr. Griffin. Mommy was a nervous emotional wreck, who was trying to pretend and cover up for Keira. It was one of the hardest days of my life, but to make a long...long story short, everything went well and Keira is on her way to recovery. This is a picture of me holding her in the second recovery room where we were stuck for 4 hours before we knew if she'd be released or spending the night. Joe caught me off guard, and that's why I look the way I did. I wasn't actually that grouchy. :) Pretty stressed and emotional though :) It's the hardest thing in the world seeing your little baby like that :( I still cry everytime I look at this picture.

No comments: